Benefits of Buying a Rice Cooker
– Thorough heating. Where a stovetop pot fails, a rice cooker wins. It can be difficult to get the formula and timing down for the perfect rice on the stove, but with a rice cooker, you don’t have to worry about that. They are built to run for the perfect amount of time and they tell you the recommended amount of dry rice to put into them so that each batch is perfectly proportioned.
– Delay timers. A delay timer on rice cookers allows you to set a timer for as long as 15 hours on some models, so that you can set the unit to begin cooking your rice at a certain time. This lets you come home to perfectly cooked rice right on time.
– Multiple rice settings. With rice cookers, you can optimize them to ensure that difficult to cook brown rice, jasmine rice, mixed rice and other kinds of rice are cooked to perfection. Brown rice is especially hard to cook on the stove, so if you are a fan of that kind of rice, definitely look into a rice cooker.
Tips on How to Choose the Right Rice Cooker for Your Needs
– Choose a rice cooker that comes with accessories like spatulas and measuring cups to help make your rice cooking experience smoother and streamlined.
– Consider a rice cooker that has a warm up feature to keep your rice heated at serving temperature for longer to allow you to enjoy second helpings if you’d like.
– Read reviews such as the detailed ones above to get an idea on how these rice cookers you have interest in the real world.
Make sure you check out some important websites such as Delicious who offer comprehensive reviews on various things such as rice cookers and will give you the best information out there which we found currently available.